During this unprecedented time of “social distancing,” working from home, schooling from home, and not having normalcy in our lives, we are excited to be able to bring music lessons to anyone in your home – both current and new clients – via your smart device or laptop!
Here is what you need to be able to participate in online lessons with Studio PTC:
- Broadband internet (15MB/second download speed and 5MB/second upload speed is best or the ability to hard-wire to the modem with an Ethernet cable
- A device that has a camera and a microphone (laptop, tablet, smart phone)
- An email account where you receive an invitation to your instructor’s online “waiting room”
- A clutter-free and distraction-free area in your home to conduct the online lessons
- Access to the instrument the student wants to play (piano/keyboard, guitar, ukulele, etc)
- A designated person 18 years or older to help assist the student during the allotted lesson time (physical help with device placement, volume, etc., and to help with placement of hands if needed)
If you are ready to give it a go, click here to register!